What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
· Usage information relating to our mobile or web applications
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide UNITT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any forms on our website or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
· Participate in testing of any of our mobile applications
How will we use your data?
UNITT collects your data so that we can:
· Process your order and manage your account for any service you might request.
· Email you with information on our products and services we think you might like.
· Learning to understand how you use our applications if you are participating in testing of these applications.
How do we store your data?
UNITT stores your data at our secure facilities that include third party cloud storage providers.
We will keep your personal identification data for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by permanently removing them from our servers.
UNITT would like to send you information about new products and applications we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop UNITT from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request UNITT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that UNITT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request UNITT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that UNITT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that UNITT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to UNITT processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that UNITT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org